Hi! I'm a Computer Science student at the University of Milano - Bicocca. I'm interested in many CS topics, including Natural Language Processing, algorithms and security. I am also particulary interested in education and good teaching. Here you can find a copy of my CV. Some technically intriguing posts can be found on my blog.
You can find me on Twitter and GitHub.
If you want to get in touch with me, feel free to write an email to email@example.com.
Some things I do/did
Publicly available resources
During the years, I've shared a number of resources (mostly in Italian), which can be browsed at files.chiodini.org. This is a list of the most valuable ones:
- Slides of my presentations to train high school students competing in Olympiad in Informatics: regional selection (years 2018, 2017, 2016) and school selection (years 2018, 2017).
- My Bachelor's degree thesis (available soon), done at at Information Retrieval Laboratory to work towards an automatic approach to identify potential binge drinkers on Twitter (related slides).
- My high school thesis, which consisted in developing an automated spelling correction system (related slides).
- Calculus 1 class notes.
- Some solved exercises about signal processing.
- An introductory reading about competitive programming for young students.
- A guide for moving the first steps with JFlex, a lexical analyzer generator.